Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blitz.

'Lo everyone.

Not much to report.

Things are all blurring into one, which isn't good. I blame this both on my awful sleeping patterns and the fact that I don't really get up to much.

There have been many shenanigans at Alfred st, Barry, Angus and Jared all have campaigns going to piss each other off, it's hilarious. For example, last night when I got home all the living room furniture was stacked against Barry's door. Barry then got his revenge by hammering the bathroom walls with a basketball while Angus had a shower.There's also been mysterious girls dropping in at ungodly hours trying to rape Jared, and poker nights (I lost ten bucks, but I didn't come last). Angus also showed off his mad cooking skills, making us a shedload of stirfry with pineapple in it (?).

I haven't been up to a lot, went out for lasertag with Cumpster, Pat, Steve and Daewoo last week, and had a steak at Emily's. Got crazy smashed last night after Wakely found a bar that sold $4.50 jugs (also had a knife pulled on us at the pool table). I'm about a third of the way through my first draft for contexts, and am about to write my philosophy presentation after this. Got my first essays back, I'm a credit-average student (seriously, all credits). Not bad at all.

The classes themselves have been patchy, I've slept through a couple. This is mainly because people pop up on skype at ungodly hours. Oh well. Today in contexts we watched three versions of Rebecca Black's Friday, including the Glee one. Awful.

This week, and the week after, will be struggletown. Will be attending the Open Turn with the Hilda's kids and Pat on Saturday to celebrate finishing one of my essays.

So yeah, not a lot to write about, but I'm still kicking. Looking forward to holidays at the end of the month, even if I don't know what I'm doing yet.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: