Tuesday, January 4, 2011

High Five, Swan Dive, Nose Dive.

'Lo all.

Hot damn. I'll take two.

So yeah, the recovery from Falls has been surprisingly harsh. I blame having to go to work. Oh well.

Work itself was alright, felt so sorry for Sammy when he realised Justice had played the day before instead of in March. Saw Ms Dosser having lunch. Pete's pizzas are awesome, if you're going to Bis for food, I highly recommend them.

Ran into George and Emily on my way home on Sunday, then Jess, Boondi, and Annie, before having chips with Ryan and Denny. It was good to catch up with everyone. George, Emily and I helped an old guy who fell over.

Next day, more of the same, work, George came over, had a discussion with the bloke in Leading Edge. He's pretty awesome.

Today I ambled down the street after finding a set of car keys, fixed up some stuff then ran into everyone again. Hung around with Alison, Jordan, George and the horde, didn't really do much. Wound up in maccas with Emily, Annie and Alison playing with happy meal toys.

Oh yeah, first film of the year, I've been told to watch it so many times, so I figured I'd better pick it up.

Into the Wild - ****
The kid was surprisingly whiny. And everything was so depressing. But it was good. Loving the Eddie Vedder soundtrack too. Definitely sort of appealling to the same crowd that Theroux or Kerouac novels do. But yeah, it definitely wasn't the standard hipster indie film I was expecting.

Hurm. Hurm hurm hurm.

Tomorrow, might be more work, apparently poor old Jordz and Pete have been getting slammed last week. Dunno what else. See how we go. I need new things to write about, don't I.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: