Thursday, September 2, 2010

Demolition.

'Lo readers.

Things which annoy me #40871: Getting a bootleg and having crappy audio. Disappointing, frustrating, and just bloody annoying.

Today sucked.

Get up too late, sleep through chapel, get lost on the way to bio in the library. Sarah reckons the SAC is on the interbutt, so we had a look around for it. Not too worried about it yet.

Then off to double spare. Started falling asleep properly in the sun, which meant I was not doing any lit or history work. Sarah came in and woke me up to investigate the ancient biology site a bit more, then scrawled out a brief plan for history with Georgia in the library. Mrr. I hate working in my double spares.

Off to the SAC after a chat with a different Sarah, Lauren, Prue and Isobelle, and smashed it. Did my usual "OH GOD WHAT WAS THE QUOTE QUICK WRITE IT DOWN RIGHT NOW!" thing, which worked well, except I forgot one until I had five minutes left. I think the essay was a bit all over the place. I dunno. We'll see what happens. I'm not getting any sympathy, so I should stop whinging.

In lit we spent half the time getting told by Ms Dosser how we are all failures and will fail hard unless we work as hard as we can from now until the exam, including going to a revision lecture in Melbourne with the language kids, and not calling her at all hours during the swotvac. Then we started going through an absurdly complicated handout. Too complicated.

After school was work. Pretty dull, caught up with Belle about media on the way. Get home, decide to shoot the last ad, kinda mess it up a bit, so we'll see how it goes. It'll cost real money to do it again because of the headphones I need. Hurm.

Tomorrow will suck too. Dunno if the media teacher will be in or not, which means I have no idea if I'll be able to stay after school to get a move on with the print ads. If she's not, then my rage will burn with the fire of a thousand suns.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: