Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday.

'Lo everyone.

Too damn tired.

Slept in today, that's bad. Too cold out.

First up was bio, apparently I know everything about geology because Beardman does. Sorry Mrs Brown, I don't.

Then maths, pretty slow.

Can't remember much from recess, went to history, got down to essay research and plan. Not looking forward to the SAC next week, but oh well.

At lunch everyone had disappeared. Followed Bernice to the media room, finished off cutting together another ad. That's two down. 7 to go. Then filters. Then voice over. Hurm. Lot to do in two weeks.

Media itself was good, get to be a cynical bastard and bag out stupid shows.

Then spare. Since Sam, Pat and Aiden were there, we discussed the milk drinking competition then played Gavin's ball and cup game. Heaps of fun.

Band seemed to go so slow. Was hungry, probably didn't help.

Get home, get down to history essay, haven't done as much as I would have liked. Oh well. I'll show him what I've got so far.

I'm too tired. Hurm.

Tomorrow, I don't know. Driving lesson, maybe. Gotta see what all the girls are arguing about too.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: