Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cave-O-Sapien.

'Lo all.

Today I got up far too early. All for nothing.

As soon as I step outside, it starts raining. Not good. Figured I'd probably be late to work, so I sprint there as the rain gets heavier. Get to work, all the chefs look at me awkwardly, tell me to talk to Bec, who confers with the Boss and apologises. Sends me home. It was pouring by now.

So, not happy.

And since it was raining, can't set fire to things for media. Hurm.

The Royal Tenembaums - ***
Not as funny as I'd hoped, good, messed up story, trademark Wes Anderson visuals. Life Aquatic was way better.

After that, Janine dropped in, then headed to Marilyn's, got to drive Harry's ancient tank of a Brumby around, lots of hill starts. Then awesome food, and now here I am.

Tomorrow is Monday, gotta work for the chemist. Oh well.

Crossposted.

Anyway, the end.

No comments: