Saturday, July 17, 2010

Screaming Gun.

'Lo readers.

So I had to work this morning. Turned down Ringers for it.

It was dead. Absolutely dead. Instead, Jordan and I laughed as Pete got pranked by Sammy. Petro had said the other week that he wasn't at work when he was, which had made Sammy very nervous. Had the whole kitchen in on it. For revenge, Sammy and Jordan made a notice and attached it to Pete and Cooky's payslips, saying that from Monday they had to be clean shaven, and wear neckerchiefs and hats, or they'd get warnings. Naturally, Pete was having none of this and was threatening to quit until Sammy told him it was a joke.

That's brutal.

Get home, get finishing off lit homework, which is going to take all week.

Leon: The Professional - ****
A bit clunky at times, but it's pretty good. Characters were interesting enough, action scenes were sufficiently awesome, and I'd watch a whole movie of Leon and his plant.

Still finishing off homework.

Trainspotting - *****
Taken me a while to get around to watching this one. Awesome, right from the start when they played Lust I like trippy movies and this one is awesome for trippiness. Soundtrack was good too, Danny Boyle really seems to like Iggy Pop. I liked this movie a lot.

Tomorrow I have to go to work again then do a lot of biology work. Which is going to be ever so much fun.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: