Thursday, June 17, 2010

RAAAGE.

'Lo all.

I jinxed today. It looked good in the morning.

Slept through chapel, biology became another cut and paste lesson for some reason, then off to double spare where I wasted it. I wasted it. Too many kids. At least it was warm in the library, laughing at people's problems in Girlfriend with Georgia.

At lunch it was pouring rain. The droogs headed out to play basketball and naturally got saturated. I stayed inside the locker room thing and tried to learn the poem for lit with Ryan, Bernice and Emily. Which I did.

We started the second area of study in history next, which should be good, though it's big. Hurm. Patrick fell asleep, poor bastard.

Then lit, Ms Dosser's finally warming to us, which is amusing. Only took six months.

After school, it was cold and windy and I had to ride around town. Halfway through, some bastard had conveniently left a thumbtack on the road, which naturally punctured my goddamn tyre. Bastard. Absolute scumbag, hope they die slowly of AIDS. So I limped back to civilisation and whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. Finished run after the medicine lady in one of the nursing homes asked if I would hang out with her eighteen year old son. Um. What?

Get home, internet dies, so I clean out the shed a bit since Cumpster's dropping in tomorrow. Might not be a blog post tomorrow, and just in case, there definitely will not be one Saturday night.

Tomorrow's the last day of term, thank gawd. Too much fatigue. Gotta get some stuff for my costume tomorrow, then we're set for the weekend too.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: