Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dead Eyes.

'Lo readers.

Joyous holidays.

Still not in a good mood, but that's ok, I'm sleeping.

Yesterday I fixed my bike up and went down to the hospital, where I nervously went up to the executive offices and asked permission to film. They said they'd get back to me. Joy.

Today, decided to actually get a start on filming, so I asked Annie and Emily to come down to a bus stop to film a sequence. Was over pretty quick, which bodes well for tomorrow. Then we hit maccas and wandered around the centre. JayJays scares me a little. They have a Transformers fetish, or something.

Then home, haven't really done much. They just had a television takever by Ruddkipz, which has naturally provoked a lot of furore on facebook. It's very, very amusing to see a lot of retarded kids shout about how much they hate Ruddy, and Abbott, and Gillard, but they don't know why. Rudd's just a dickhead. Duh.

Which thus makes us all voting kinda funny too. I mean, either way, us Gippsland kids don't have much of a say, because the Nationals will win our seat either way. Not that I'm particularly happy about that, but I guess they do alright. The policies that concern me, mainly internet censorship (because they will not use it for what it's meant to be used for, not because I'm into beastiality) and the youth allowance thing, will swing my vote. Whoever changes first, I will vote for. But at the moment, Abbott does not like a professional leader, Ruddkipz is becoming a parody (if he's even still leader in the morning), and there's no one else. Oh well. Doesn't really matter. We need something like the British system, far more interesting.

Anyway, I just had to rant, my bad.

Tomorrow, I'm going to work, then get some more footage for media that will involve a mosh pit and the Beardman, then we're going to go see Toy Story 3 in 3D. I'm a little excited, I've been avoiding spoilers all week.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: