Monday, May 3, 2010

I bent my wookie.

'Lo all.

Today I went to school early to cut and paste things like I was in grade two.

First up was bio, we got the prac done quickly and hammered out a hypothesis. Sarah and Jack are very quick with red hot forceps. Remember kids, Pine O Cleen kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria like E. Coli.

Then lit, Goody, Ryan and I did our presentations. I think there is a clear gender bias here. Goody did more of a report, Ryan's poster had a picture of Keats where you could move his mouth, and I was making it up as I went. No wonder she was disappointed. Girls will kick our collective arses, they're better at this sort of thing.

Recess. Thank gawd. Kids were stressing, apparently there were a lot of SACs today. Poor bastards.

History, went over the SAC, I got 49 out of 50. Ralph moment. Then we started the French revolution, should be fun. Much less Napoleon than I feared.

Then maths, helped Nemo and Kelly out cos all three of us had the dumb, it being a Monday. First part of the SAC tomorrow, should be fine.

Lunchtime. Everyone disappeared so there wasn't much to do. Pat showed me his Nuzlocke Challenge comic (google it), he's got the talent, it's damn funny.

Media was frustrating. Got statement of intention done, then tried to import my footage. For some reason, computer slowed down to a crawl, so I ragequitted and went to a spare instead of rage-smashing-open-computer. Spare was good, chilled with Gavin, Georgia and Goody while Potter shouted at me about psych.

After school, cover a shift for the chemist. Had to go all the way across town, which was annoying. Didn't get knifed, and caught up with Ken a bit too. He's still good, which is good.

Get home, chill out, do some reading for literature (d:212), and basically, here I am.

Tomorrow's doubles day. I'm not sure what's worse, double's day or no-spare Thursdays. Plus I have to play in assembly in the morning, fantastic. Oh well. Get it over and done with.

Crossposted.

peace.

(photos return when we have exciting adventures)

No comments: