Sunday, May 16, 2010

Electricity.

'Lo all.

Don't particularly have a lot to talk about today.

Woke up far too late, did history homework, downloaded more music. This is going to bite me in the arse soon, I'm guessing.

Sorted out some stuff for my eighteenth, which is about a month and a half away. The difficult bit will be getting wood to burn. I had an idea, get all of the furniture out of the shed, pack up stuff I don't really need, clean it out, then install Fraser's huge speakers and a strobe in there... I guess kids could crash in there after too. Once the little things are packed up there isn't much to be dragged out, and it'd probably all fit in a spare room. Hurm. Something to think about.

Tomorrow's Monday. How disappointing. At least I will have some bitching tunes to ignore everyone with.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: