Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's cold in here... heaps cold.

'Lo all.

Didn't pick up batteries so no photo today. Not much to take a photo of anyway, I missed the prime time to take some on camp, when they told us to capture memories or some crap.

Anyway. Worked today. Got to go home early. Was pretty easy. Got fed too.

The girls have a friend around, so they have gone insane. It's a bit annoying.

Airheads - ***
Funny, not particularly awesome. Focused on the wrong early nineties music scene. So nineties it even had a cameo from Beavis and Butthead.

Right now Star Wars is on, I've exclaimed "WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHOOT HIM/USE THE GODDAMN FORCE!" about a dozen times already. I would be the most kickarse jedi, I swear. Robots with chainsaws chopping up your spaceship? Force them off, don't let your retarded apprentice shoot them off. It's like one of those bad horror movies where the characters do exactly the opposite to what regular people would do. Meh. It's flashy.

Tomorrow, do some more homework, I guess. Forgot my bio books, but the SAC isn't til Friday.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: