Sunday, February 21, 2010

Into Abaddon.

'Lo everyone.

Quality's suffering here at the moment, isn't it? No post yesterday, no photos here... Meh.

Crappy weekend, really. Worked, but then Scotty got a phone call and he told me to go home early. WTF, we both said, so I stuck around for another half hour. Get out, my bike has a flat tyre again and the night's shenanigans had been cancelled. Go see a movie instead, but I have no money at the moment. Joy.

Caught up with the frenchling late last night, so I guess it wasn't all bad. Then today, woke up at 2pm, got a wee bit of homework done since we couldn't do all of it (it wasn't uploaded), and every time I went out to fix my bike it started pouring. Dammit. Fraser reckons I should get a new tube and a new tyre. Probably should.

Tomorrow's Monday. I hate Mondays. Hopefully karma's all back in balance, had four spares in a row then a crap weekend. No excuses.

Crossposted.

Anyway, the end.

No comments: