Sunday, January 3, 2010

Malkovich Malkovich.

'Lo everyone.

Sometimes I hate my job. Today was one of those days. At least the chefs are good company. Everything dragged like hell, and I stayed back half an hour to peel potatos for Guy, who cleaned up for me in return. Cooky wants to start a band, he's optimistic.

Went home, Sam has dropped in again, so went down to Hayden's, said hi, we went to maccas for food, here's a photo of Sam and his coke.

We're putting together a plan for the Big Day Out, so far so good, except there's five kids who want in. So, looks like we'll be getting an eight man room. It's still fairly cheap, less than $60 for two nights. The trick now is getting the kids together and making them cough up.

After a lot of struggle with a dying dvd player, watched the first new movie of the year too.

Being John Malkovich - ****1/2
Pretty good, very original, and I liked the whole ending. And the trip sequences. Probably would have liked it better if the dvd player worked properly.

Tomorrow, Simon and the kids are coming down, I need to go down the street to do some plotting with Denny and buy a new bike tube.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: