Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday.

'Lo everyone.

Today was pretty quiet.

Went to work, Guy Brewer has cut off his dreads. Woah. Short hair, cept for one last dread at the back. It's weird. Not a bad day at work, kept busy the whole time, spilt hot oil and stuff on my arm but it's still there, so that's ok. They played a lot of Smashing Pumpkins and Drapht, which was cool cept I had John Butler Trio and Them Crooked Vultures stuck in my head the whole time.

Went home, read some stories for lit, still a bit puzzled on mine. Attempted to start history homework but got stuck, then sidetracked, but apparently it isn't due til Wednesday anyway.

Tomorrow is a casual day, and there's double spare first up, buuut double lit too, and I have a sneaking suspicion I'll have to do my thingy. Plus work, joy.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: