Saturday, December 5, 2009

Here Is No Why.

'Lo all.

So, last night stayed up late, downloaded all sorts of crap from Velvet Underground, Smashing Pumpkins, and Nirvana, should keep me going for a while, I suppose.

Today I got up at like 12:30, finished the biology prac writeup, got through all of Mellon Collie, which is a damn good album, watched Beetlejuice over coffee and more biology homework, and then chilled. I needed to go down the street for money and to find some stuff for the top secret plan, but I'll do it tomorrow after work. Need to do some more bedtime reading for lit too, dammit.

Getting the distinct feeling that by choosing to sleep and rest and not die, I'm missing out. I dunno.

Tomorrow is work and homework, which as you know is my absolute favourite. Knowing my luck it'll be busy all day, there'll be a surprise 30 person table or two, then it'll rain all the way home, and there'll be nothing on this short story I have to analyse for lit for me to look at, plus everyone will be all "LAWL GREAT WEEKEND" and I'll still be dying by Monday. Joy.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: