Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mind Eraser, No Chaser.

'Lo all.

Day off today, for the Melbourne cup. Much appreciated, if a bit useless. Completely missed the race. At least when we were at school we'd stop classes early to watch it. Meh.

Didn't do a lot today. Spent most of it in the shed with a coffee and the psych textbook, but that dragged after a while. Too windy outside to go down the street, not that anything's open.

On the interbutt, Them Crooked Vultures were giving away a free track on the iTunery, and it is awesome. Cannot wait for this album. I'll call it my post-exams present. Found heaps of interesting looking stuff on a sharethread, might download it tonight if I can stay up. I'm ridiculously tired, have been since Friday, so I dunno.

Tomorrow, need to go down the street, but I'll probably spend the entire day going over notes and practice tests. I am pumped for this damn exam. Going to kick it's arse. Need to write a thing for history too, can do that in the morning I guess.

Hurm.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: