Saturday, November 28, 2009

The First Breath You Take After You Give Up.

'Lo readers.

Today, the plan was to sleep in, then maybe hang out with the other rejects.

So I did. Bossman woke me up at like nine, but due to my other plans I had to say no to more work. In hindsight, I'm an idiot. I definitely should have taken the work.

Anyway. Woken up at 12ish by Jess ringing, moseyed down to the centre to hang with her and Potter and Emily, then Leighton and Howie rocked up, we hung out and laughed at the christmas dressups, including the kung fu panda that hugged us all. We managed to waste a good four hours doing nothing. And I mean waste. Bored.

Then home, refueled, headed back down the street and hung out with Jess, wandered around, didn't do much, things got interesting when Nick arrived unrepentant about his watermelon, then we headed past maccas and Fraser's little friends back to her place, and I walked home with all this lightning flashing. Kinda eerie.

Hurm.

Tomorrow is work and homework, my favourite.

Crossposted.

Anyway, the end.

No comments: