Sunday, October 4, 2009

Frances Noonan Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle.

'Lo all.

So, yesterday, dragged myself to work, thought it was pretty quiet til I found a WHOLE GODDAMN NEW BAG OF POTATOES.

2 hours later, finished the potatoes, chucked another rack in the dishwasher, and ran like hell. Then drove to Sunbury, not much to report. Brian seems alright, kids driving Marianne mad in Queensland.

Then this morning, woken up far too early (Fraser decided to keep me awake by hurling abuse and footballs at me for a while), then drove to Barfold. Cause of daylight savings, thought we were late. Got there through rain and missed turns, everyone's alive, got free food and burnt stuff. Good afternoon.

Drove home, no major problems here, though Melbourne was crawling so we took a detour through the city and past the MCG instead of through the tunnel.

Back home, printing lit homework.

No, I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow. At all.

Crossposted.

Anyway, the end.

No comments: