Saturday, September 5, 2009

Qué?

'Lo all.

Woken up far too early (relatively), made to clean room, attempted to finish psych homework, watched movie instead.

The Exorcist - ***
Well, it wasn't as scary as I was expecting, maybe I'm just jaded. I did like the whole psychiatrist approach to possession. The scary faces weren't particularly scary after the first time, and the little girl annoyed me when she wasn't a demon.

Before I went to work, Denny filled me in on what the rest of them got up to on their way back to Hayden's. I'm in two minds, part of me is saying "GOD DAMMIT WHAT THE HELL HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT" and the other part is laughing it's arse off. Amusing.

Work was meh, finished before a chef, it was ridiculously quiet until about eight though. Lotta cops rolling around afterwards though.

Tomorrow is more homework. And Father's day.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: