Thursday, September 17, 2009

Only Happy When It Rains.

'Lo readers.

Jesus god. Still have another day left. This is not cool at all.

Woke up sick again this morning, Dad sent me to school saying I could survive yesterday. Felt worse, oh well.

Chapel was swapping stories with Aiden about GH5, and the 'chaplain' mentioned the HOTTEST 100 (symphonies) OF ALL TIME. How exciting.

In extended homeroom, got a chubachup off Ms Dyke, and a letter saying how awesome Cumpster is. Isobelle tried to photograph Marly.

First up was bio, Zulaikha and I have practically finished the slideshow thingy now.

Recess was quiet, I guess.

Double maths was relatively enjoyable, we only did work in the last ten minutes, the work was relatively easy, and I wore Alison's Stitch pencilcase. Found some bizarre boardgames and strange relics.

At lunchtime, recovered my pencilcase from the lecture theatre, then stood around and didn't do much. Topic of conversation was mainly the house plays, and every now and then Isaac and the rest would show up shouting about the pantry appeal. Stupid Aiden and his stupid milk.

Then psych, year twelves whinging about us year elevens who use facebook. Year twelves also went on facebook, since they were bored. I plugged in earphones and did half a practice exam.

After school, went home, shouted at Fraser, went down the street, and there was like ten thousand things to deliver. Tempted to do three runs, Chris rescued me.

Get home again, play a lot of Guitar Hero (easy campaign is easy, so far), observed more facebook arguments (LAWL), caught up with the usual suspects. Forgot to get presale tickets for Them Crooked Vultures, I still don't know whether to go or not.

Tomorrow is the last day of term. That means longarse assembly, where there's a good chance I'll have to go on stage at one point, and we get out early so I can pick up Backspacer. Might see District 9 too, not sure yet.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: