Monday, September 21, 2009

Gamma Ray.

'Lo all.

Once again, not much to report. I'm afraid that as it's the holidays, it'll probably be like this for a while. But then, you people don't come here for interesting content. Meh. Meh, I say!

Last night I grabbed the Jimi Hendrix Experience (not a cover band, the genuine article, strangely) discography. Are You Experienced decided to go stupid, so that's still sitting halfway through in the queue. Good thing about the holidays #454 - Can stay up ridiculously late to download stuff.

I'm half ashamed to admit it, but I'm stuck on a song in GH5, and it's bloody Sultans of Swing. Can never get enough points to get a proper 5 star thing. Oh well.

Band tonight, pretty dull. Mossy and the rest were arguing about the Brownlow. Meh.

Tomorrow, can't go camping, work says they 'need me on call!' in case Isaak dies or something. Stupid midweek functions. Best part is, if I don't get called up by the bastards, I'll be at home while most of my friends are camping. Ah well.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

(strange, when I'm bored, you get mindless content!)

No comments: