Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday.

'Lo all.

I'm ridiculously tired, so I'll be brief.

This morning was media (test, easy), and bio (reproduction, fairly interesting).

Recess was quiet, I think. I drift in and out, don't pick up anything from it.

Then lit, which dragged, but wasn't too bad, and maths, where Bren-dog was all shouty.

Lunch was deathball. Girls joined in. It's annoying with a large crowd, once I'm out I usually stay out. But it makes it a bit more of a challenge.

History, essay notes, meh, and then psych, where I finalised the stuff for the SAC Monday week.

After school, went down the street, got chips, watched Sam getting his hair cut, wasted time, went home, get told to meet everyone down the street, walk through rain, meet the rest, someone sets off a firework in the units behind us.

Eventually get to Hayden's, we prank people with soundboards, get free cake, then go for a wander. Hit a couple houses, jump a few hedges, explore a few places, then I get home. Exhausting evening.

Right now, I'm not sure what I'm doing. Maybe the French will go online. Need to get a couple of albums, like Binaural, dammit. Saw that today, if I can't find it tonight I may as well just pay for it.

Tomorrow, sleep in as long as possible, then work.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: