Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sour Times.

'Lo all.

Anyone like Portishead? At all? Suppose creepy triphop isn't that popular these days...

I don't want to go back to school. I don't want to go back to school. I don't want to go back to school.

Today at work was good, though my bike's tyre has buggered itself somehow. Will need to fix that up before Thursday. Not happy about this. Sick of bikes breaking, but I need the money to fund the European campaign. Which reminds me, GET ON MSN, DAMMIT.

Anyway, where were we. Work was good. It was one of those days where they kept you busy enough to make an hour and a half feel like half that. Went home almost on time, beat Guy out because he was stuck doing stocktake.

Get home, girls have captured computer and Beardman is on the wii. Bizarre. Finished psych homework, considered literature homework, kept eye on cricket score, which is abysmal, unfortunately.

I've noticed something odd on the interbutt, looks like the news thing about mass migration to Facebook seems true. There's still the same meaningless crap content, just now it's on a different site. Hurm.

Fraser says he's sick again, which is funny considering what tomorrow is.

Tomorrow is school. I don't want to go back to school. Don't want to go to band, though this time we know there's no school band because of the musical.

I dare you to play False Flags at my funeral, I double dare you.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: