Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gimme Shelter.

'Lo readers.

Slow day today. I don't feel any older.

Woke up to Paint it Black and Smashing Pumpkins, which was cool, then got a buttload of text messages and calls and the usual stuff. Got a cheapo phone, shaver, clothes, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas off the Beardman, which is all very cool. Phone doesn't look at me funny and is easier to use, there's less buttons, and they all work!

Spent day not doing a lot, really. Had the feeling I should have been doing homework, but once I started doing psych questions I couldn't get into them.

A Clockwork Orange - ****1/2
It's damned cool, and it's hyperviolent and just cool. But it's Kubrick, so it looks good, but the pacing is a bit off for me. Still. Go watch it.

Um. Not much else to report. Danielle and Scott dropped in before, got a buttload of chocolate.

Tomorrow I'm going to Melbourne in the morning, waking up at some ungodly hour, getting coffee and donut from Krispy Kreme, hunting down that vinyl shop, looking for n64 controllers for Emma, might pick up a book or something, then making sure Fraser doesn't ride up and down the train corridors on the way home. Then work, dammit.

Oh yeah. Seventeen today. No, I didn't have a party. Firstly because I don't want to worry about organising it, and secondly because some of you lot are squabbling and I'm sick of that. Big party next year though, I think.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: