Monday, June 29, 2009

So much caffiene.

'Lo all.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but when it feels like it, Facebook automatically links to to the blogger version of this. It includes the first couple of lines in the alert thing as well, which is odd. Funny when you see the same intro used for a week.

Anyway. Today was quiet. Went down the street, did nothing of value. I think I may buy (shock) a couple of movies for myself, since birthday's coming up, and ask Beardman for the r-rated ones.

Not much else done today. Dragged to band where Vicky talked about the retard kids she is forced to teach and Fraser looked like an emo. Technically he's not, though he doesn't know what a scenester is, so he's an emo. He does listen to crappy emo music though.

Oh yeah, internet's rumbling about the next celebrity to die. Apparently we've had five in a very short time. A lot of people are hoping for Miley Cyrus, can't imagine why.

Tomorrow, I have work, and I'm probably going to be fired, unless the boss has remembered that I can't come in on Saturday. Oh god oh god oh god.

Crossposted.

Anyway, the end.

No comments: