Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick.

'Lo readers.

Nothing interesting to post today, really.

Last night I couldn't get to sleep, stayed up til two-ish, I think. Was told camping was cancelled, got two different versions of why. I am still confused. Another topic was also mentioned, which was depressing. Need to know more information, with both issues, the people I talk to are biased.

Woke up, felt like crap, decide to call work and say I can't come in. Jeremy says he needs a doctor's certificate. No worries. Beardman calls doctors. Everyone in town is booked. Dammit. He calls Jeremy and explains situation. When I tell Boss I can't work for a couple of weekends I have no doubt he'll fire me.

Spent entire day watching Daria and idly texting people or flicking across forums and social networking websites. Given up on msn.

Tomorrow, since there's no camping, no doubt it'll be more of the same. I need some more food for the shed, maybe if I'm better I'll do an aldi run or something.

Reservoir Dogs. That and A Clockwork Orange. Please help.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: