Saturday, June 13, 2009

Green stuff.

'Lo all.

Last night, Beardman tried to play Paint It Black on the piano while intoxicated, then according to facebook he also attempted some Dire Straits and Fleetwood Mac. I start Wuthering Heights, and it looks like it will be a very difficult read. Hurm.

Woke up after a disturbing dream, went to work, washed a lot of dishes, peeled a lot of potatoes, discussed cars, listened to Triple J, then the bossman came in before I left and he made me scrub shelves while he gave the chefs a pep talk about pavlovas. Hurm.

Came home, downloaded some music, talked to the usual suspects, downloaded more music, watched some youtubes (gorram, some of the Black Keys live stuff has been pulled, but the entire collection of Massive Attack clips is there, woo!), and now, despite a good internet, I'm starting to get pissed off. I don't know why.

Tomorrow, Beardman reckons there's something going on, but I'm not particularly fussed. Want to sleep in a lot.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: