Friday, May 29, 2009

Peter Rabbit: Tank Killer.

'Lo all.

Man. I don't think I got enough sleep. Stayed up til threeish talking on msn. Woke up at seven, went down the street and froze, and got funny looks from passersby. The Doctor and a photographer rocked up half an hour after we did, made fun of us, talked to the youngest member of the band, who stuck his tooth out (it had to be Fraser, of course), then recorded a pair of marches with his phone. Stooged.

Went back home and crashed til two thirtyish. Feels good man.

So, the rest of today was fairly slow, because it was cold and I was tired and didn't feel like doing anything. Flicked through The Great Gatsby, and the passage we may (read: will) have to analyse will need reading again, I think. Also played Guitar Hero, I got so close to finishing One on hard, which annoys me. I haven't played it in ages since Fraser poached it off me, little bastard.

This evening, been kinda bored. At least I didn't get my hair mauled in Canberra, where it's even colder than it is here.

Tomorrow, big day. Going to go down the street before lunch, find some food and other supplies such as credit and glowsticks (and pegs, Rika), then mosey on down to the oval, where I'll dig out Aiden and wait for the others. Then I shall rock out for a few hours. No idea what to do next. Because of this, I highly doubt there will be a blog post tomorrow night. Sorry.

Oh yeah, checked the fallout on the triple j website, no photos where you can see me, which is excellent, plus the Hottest 100 of All Time opens on Monday, which will be awesome. Kashmir got sixty something eleven years ago, back when we had good taste in music. I reckon Never Gonna Give You up has a good chance of winning though.

Something bad is happening, and while it's a fun ride, it's not good. Hurm. What to do.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: