Sunday, November 30, 2008

100%, Even Flow, medium.

'Lo readers.

Hell. Not doing this two shifts straight after each other again.

Work was difficult, though not as bad as last night. I even got to take a break. Managed to get on top of the dishes about 2:30, which is really early, and leave about 4:45.

Back home, played Guitar Hero, managed 100% on Even Flow on medium. Epic. Diana and PD dropped around, reminded me christmas is coming up. Meh. I suppose I'll get to drive to Melbourne christmas day.

I struggled to complete a brief history essay, talk to people, watch a Herman Li interview about expert mode ("It's easier on a real guitar."), and watched a promising documentary about evolution vs creationism. My views are pretty clear already, though it still shocks me that people have to go out of their way to promote stupidity.

Tomorrow, Monday. Lulu's looking forward to a new band nerd, and I need to finish this damn history thing.

Crossposted.

peace.

No comments: