Saturday, October 25, 2008

The theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey is now playing in your head.

'Lo everyone.

Woke up, went to shower, Fraser says he's shotgunned it. Bastard. I stumble to the kitchen and feed. Then we go to bloody church. I showered, but didn't finish my coffee.

Turns out we were a bit late. Ah well. We played the big theme from the start of 2001: A Space Oddysey with the big organ, and a couple of other religious-y type things. Boring. The happy, "Derp derp let's stretch the program bits" conveniently all had solos for first baritone, but the euphos helped out. Mrs Jacka caught me outside, dammit. Very small crowd.

Back home, burned time. I climbed a tree and read my book, talked to Isaac and Alison, helped troll a vampire forum, had a bbq with Danielle and co., considered my next big project, and that's it, really.

Don't want to work tomorrow, but the money will make it good. I'm thinking spend very little at show, buy books, get ps2, and save for textbooks.

Crossposted.

Catchyas.

(toldya I didn't have much to say!)

No comments: