Sunday, October 5, 2008

Daylight Savings Rage.

'Lo all.

Hell. Daylight savings. Interesting concept, when you're prepared for it. When you remember in the shower, half an hour before you need to be somewhere instead of an hour and a half, it can be a bit of a shock.

Anyhoo. Got up, girls were rushing around because they had a party then instead of in an hour, got dropped off at work, slowly got through it all. Sarah and James stuck around, and we were all confused about breaks. Turns out you're supposed to take a half hour break. As a dishie, I don't like doing that, since the bastards pile up on you. We did find a huge bowl of fruit salad, which we all raided, since it was going to be thrown out. Can't have day old fruit in a fancy kitchen. When we were packing up, James did remarkably little, which pissed me off a bit. Still, home by 530.

Back home, checked out the fancy laptop, which is not going to be brought up to speed until midnight, as all these programs cost a lot of download. Ah well. Then caught up with the news. Well, gossip, I suppose. Bloody teenagers. Lulu was keen on the news, and Aiden and I discussed cricket, among other things. Need to catch up with some other people, and find my bloody school hat. God damn. Stupid bucket hat. I won't be able to find it, but they're cheap. I'll find an excuse, then buy one this week if I can't find it.

Tomorrow, the end of everyone's favourite no-content holiday posts. I should probably come up with some sort of witty acronym for that, before 2 months of summe holidays. Though school tomorrow, with PE first up. Hell.

Crossposted.

Anyway, the end.

No comments: