Sunday, August 3, 2008

What is he good for? Absolutely nothing!

'Lo readers.

Apologies for the late post, Dexter started late.

Not much to report anyway.

Spent the day talking to Isobelle (sorting out VCE), talking to Alison (sorting out what happened at a 21st the night before and her party), talking to Pat, talking to Ryan, talking to Meg (apparently something happened yesterday, but I'm not supposed to find out yet), talking to Lulu, checking the news, and attempting glazing, which is just bloody annoying and I don't think I'll try adding that much water to the paint again.

I read the entirety of the Perry Bible Fellowship, which is hilarious. I hope it comes back soon. Plus I watched the end of Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction (finally) - ****
Good. Lots of threads that eventually link up, and that damn case kept me guessing. I recommend it.

Tomorrow, Monday. Need to get Watchmen, need to keep an eye on things. Heavens forbid I skip a day of school due to having a cold, imagine how boring a post would be if I did. It'd be worse than todays.

Crossposted.

Anyway, the end.

No comments: