Saturday, August 16, 2008

Juice.

'Lo all.

Cold today.

Didn't do much til Tom rang up around 1230, then I rode round to the Raglan pizza shop. It started raining once we moved.

Then back home, we laughed at rednecks who were worried about Russians, and about Russian threats to Poland. Funny how the US has decided to improve it's defences now, when there's more tension with Russia. 2010 watch it go to fire.

Next, we went down the street, where Tom bought juice, and we stole magazines from the thing behind the newsagents. I got a month old copy of a Rolling Stone wannabe. Then we visited the train station and laughed at people.

I walked home, before it rained, then finished Warriors of Ultramar, which is the high point of the series, and checked the news. Aiden and I traded music, links and opinions, Pat debated on what to wear to Melissa's, and Meg and I tried playing strange new games. Diving? On MY msn? Then I replaced some music I had lost, like Juicebox by the Strokes and Teardrop by Massive Attack, and found a track which featured Hendrix playing Star Spangled Banner, Purple Haze, then just jamming for another 10 minutes live from Woodstock. Pretty cool.Tomorrow, sleep, then Sam will drop in, then work. Meh.Crossposted.

Catchyas.

No comments: